Improving the retirement experience of our clients since 1968
The Ricker Retirement Specialists Difference
- Thorough knowledge of Dallas- and Fort Worth-area company pensions and 401(k) savings plans
- Experience in integrating company’s benefits into plans for retirement
- Customized, written financial plans to help enhance returns through coordination of tax planning
- Investment allocations and risk management
- Independent investment advice and a history and experience of creating retirement income strategies
- Strong network of experts as strategic partners, such as CPAs, estate planning attorneys, and insurance providers
- Long-term relationships between financial advisors and clients
- Outstanding service team with more than 90 percent of clients coming from referrals
To improve the retirement experience of our clients through personalized strategies, realistic advice, and solid, life-long relationships.
Get Answers to Your Retirement Planning Questions
- When can I afford to retire?
- How long will my money last?
- How will taxes impact my plan?
- How do I choose an investment strategy that can help preserve my assets?
You’ve worked a long time, diligently saving along the way
There is a great deal that goes into planning for a successful retirement. Our team of specialists has the experience and knowledge to help you complete every step of the process with confidence and certainty.